Left Foot, Right Foot, Repeat . . .

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 2 & Week 3

Miles Today: 2
Total/Week: 3/14
Conditions: 67 in the basement

So last week (week 2) didn't go so hot. I mean really, not hot at all. In fact we had a blizzard and several grueling days of sub zero temps.

Plus, my treadmill was broken.

Long story short, I eeked out 3 miles on the treadmill on Monday before it gave it's final death slip and about caused me to fall on my ass. . . and then Saturday I took the kids & the triple wide to the mall for some old fashioned mall walking with the blue hairs. We managed 5 miles before the kids finally revolted and demanded a turn at the play place with all the snot nosed crazy kids running 90 mph. It was a successful venture, but a LOT of work. I'm so ready for it to be nice out again!

So week 2 rounded up with 8/13 miles and I've finally forgiven myself for the 5 mile deficit - shit happens, MOVE ON!

Last night started week 3 and I got my 3 miles in on the newly fixed treadmill - yay! Tonight is 2 miles, followed by 4 tomorrow and 5 on the weekend for a total of 14 this week. It feels good to be back on track! Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment