Left Foot, Right Foot, Repeat . . .

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week 1 Complete

Miles Today: 4
Total/Week: 12/12
Conditions: 16 F

It was COLD today, but Dad and I made it the 4 miles in decent time.

I was worried about getting all my miles in this week with New Years and traveling to KC, but I did it, with some great help from my family. BTW - I froze my ass off for 2 miles in KC, too. Training in winter? AWFUL. But at least most of my parts are numb enough to not feel any pain.

Next week is more of the same from this week, only 5 miles for the weekend instead of 4.

1 week down, 23 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I should be doing this right along with you. I used to run 10K fives time a week, but since the babies were born, I haven't done a thing. I have a treadmill...I should get on it.
    Two Kayaks

    ReplyDelete