Left Foot, Right Foot, Repeat . . .

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Week 4, Day 3

Miles: 4
Miles/Week: 3/15
Conditions: 67 in the basement

Tuesday night I got in my 3 miles after the kids were put to bed. Unbekownst to me, the twins were jacking around in their room until I finally finished working out and made my way back upstairs. Luckily they didn't leave their room nor wake the baby, so I just politely put them back to bed. I maybe used a couple stern words, but really it wasn't' a big deal.

Last night was a scheduled 2 miler, but a bout of queasiness near bedtime made me just put myself to bed. Was it staying home all day with the kids b/c of the ice storm? Or maybe a round of the flu going around rampant? I went to be and felt fine, so who knows. But once again, I'm behind schedule. So tonight I'll either do my 2 or 4 and do the other on Friday night. Yarf.

Also, I have a pain in the ball/base of my big toe on my right foot. It comes and goes, but never goes away. Maybe I need some new shoes? Or is it the Sissy in me coming out?? I'm thinking I'll ride it out and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment