Left Foot, Right Foot, Repeat . . .

Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 3 - Thurs

Miles Today: 4
Miles/Week: 7/14
Conditions: 67 in the basement

I was sick on Wednesday, so missed my 2 miler, but will make that up Friday night after kids go to bed.

Thursday night did 4 on the treadmill, was only planning to do the 2 miler I missed, but ended up with 4 while watching the Discovery Channels' show on the plane that landed in the Hudson a year ago. It was mesmerizing, and I found myself talking out loud about certain points of it because it was just so compelling.

Luckily my stomach held out for the entire walk and I'm only 2 miles behind this week at this point. Again, I'll make that up tonight. Hopefully next week I can stay on track and not get behind again because it's disheartening to always feel behind.

At least I'm sticking with it, though, even with the setbacks. If there's one thing I've learned it is to not let setbacks let you stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment